Hohohohoholidaay! Yay!!

Jumat, 20 Mei 2011 di 23.13
Hi yuca! Good to see u again.

Okay, now, this is what I've been waiting for! HOLIDAY!
Yes, now I'm sitting in front of my own desk, in my own room, my real room. Yes! I'm home! Tadaimaa!!!

But I felt something's missing from my life. I don't feel like doing anything, just want to slackin' all the time, lying on the bed, watching nonsense TV program, and so on. Feels like my life is pathetic.
Well, it's holiday anyway. I should enjoy it more.

To-do list:
1. Visit my elementary school's teacher with friends
2. Meet up with friends in Bandung
3. Play tennis
4. Get my sleep time back to normal (if u know what i mean)

That's all for today.
Oh, and I just bought new tennis shoes. It's rafa's shoes, Nike Air Max Courtballistec 3.3
It's very stiff when it comes out of the box, and the first time I use it, it hurts. Just like they said, it has serious break-in issue. Nevermind, I have bought it anyway.

Hope my mood gets better and better :)

See you round, yuca!