In November

Minggu, 13 November 2011 di 20.04
Hi there yuca! Sorry I didn't post anything for the past few months.

Well, now is November, and I'll have my first exam for this semester on next Friday. Not everything is fine, and I'm still workin' on it. Hope I can aced all the exams, and get better grades :)

Hmmm..actually this semester is quite crucial for me, since I really need good grades now, because I want to apply for exchange programme. Probably to Sweden. Haven't decided yet. The selection for that will be purely from our grades. I really wanted to get a spot for exchange. So, yep, need to study hard. Hehe.

In December I'll be going to Tokyo with some my high school friends, and really looking forward to it. Haha.

Oh, I want to share something with ya. Last Saturday my friend invited me to have dinner in his apartment. His name is Nurdos, from Kazakhstan. He and Birzhan cooked all the dishes, and those were really nice and tasty. My friends from Kazakhstan usually eat rice with bread. Actually their staple food is bread, but different from what we have here in Singapore. Rice is just a dish for them, and of course I ate rice with bread there. Pretty nice though. Haha. Here's the picture I took with them.



So that's all for now. Please pray for me, so I can get good grades, and get a spot for exchange next year :)