Week 6 and nothing is done, yet

Sabtu, 17 September 2011 di 09.00
Hi Yuca! Long time no see.
I'm sorry I have not written anything for the past few months. Yeah, well, I'm a lazy blogger after all. Haha.
Alhamdulillah, the Ramadhan has passed, and it went very well. We had iftar together almost everyday. But the thing that I feel is the last Ramadhan, I didn't do very well in term of my own ibadah. Maybe because I had a lot of event, and more importantly, I didn't spend my time effectively. That's my reflection for the last Ramadhan. I hope I still can meet next year's Ramadhan, and hope I'll do better. Wish me good luck :)

Now let's move on to my current life situation. Currently, it's week 6, and next Monday will be week 7 in NTU academic calendar. Do you know what that means? That means QUIZ!!!
Oh well, it happens every semester. You're lagging behind, got a lot of lecture to catch up, bunch of tutorial that has to be done, and so on. I've done Thermodynamic quiz yesterday, and it went well and I could do all the question. At least that's what I felt. Haha.
Next week I have two more quizzes, and as you could have guessed, I haven't revised all the lectures and do all the tutorials. I only have few days left before the quizzes come on Thursday and Friday :(

Oh, I have something to tell ya, I become one of NTUMS exco, and it's one of my dream I wrote on my 'Jejak Mimpi' - well, it's a list of my dreams I wrote on papers. But until now, I think I'm still not doing great as an ILO (International Liaison Officer). I hope I could do better, and know all of my international muslim brothers :)

So, that's my update, yuca. See you again next time!