Nickname for you, and some ULTRA GOOD news

Minggu, 14 November 2010 di 21.56
Hey blog! Ummm..maybe I should give you a nickname, shouldn't I? It's rather convenient isn't it? Okay, then how about 'yuca'? It's good right? Haha. It's Spanish for cassava. I don't know if it's correct or not(since I used Google Translate), but anyway, I like the name.
Okay yuca, let's roll!
Okay, today's edition Shirotolmustaqim was kinda different. We wrote our goals on papers, based on a motivational training shared in our group. It was fun and funny. Hahaha.

Okay, this post I made because one of my dearest friend shared super good news. Mulia got the chance to apply for PMDK UI!!! Oh, I was so excited!! LOL. Alhamdulillah. It was so unpredictable, since my high school (which is same with her) this year originally did not give the chance for AFS returnee to apply for PMDK.  But yeah, things happen, and this one is very good one! Hahaha. I don't know why, but I got excited too. And thanks to Mulia, my mood changed. I'm very high right now!! Woo-hoooo!!!!!
Keep your spirit high! We're always there for you when you need us :).



GOOD LUCK MULIA!!!