What the hell is this for?

Selasa, 09 November 2010 di 00.49
Hi there!

I haven't updated this lame blog for ages. Well, I'm kinda busy up to now, and do you know what the upcoming good thing is? EXAM PERIOD IS JUST 4 WEEKS AWAY!!! Like hell I'd relaxed. Lalala~

Yeah, maybe I've said it millions time before this, but I feel I have to say this shitty thing. Well, it is shitty. The main reason why I write on this blog is just for my self-purpose. I'd like to have a 'record' of my life, so I could easily read on this blog when I need to look back upon my life. You know, sometime it is a relieve.

The thing I want to say(or write) is that I want to give you a brief explanation about what I want to write on my blog, and if you find it bothersome, please feel free to unfollow me. It doesn't mean I encourage you to unfollow me.

Thanks for all this time, and have a nice day!