Saturday walk

Minggu, 14 November 2010 di 01.13
Assalamu'alaikum,

I got something to write (finally) today. Okay, let's begin then.
Today I had brunch at Ananas Cafe at Boon Lay MRT Station. Finally, I ate Chicken Rice! Hell yeah! I've been almost four months in Singapore, yet I had never eaten chicken rice before. Basically it's just chicken, and rice. Hainan rice. Then add some sauce(I don't know, maybe a kind of oyster sauce). But, you know, it's worth trying, and the good news is that it is only S$1.50 at Ananas! Haha.
Then let's move to the next part, when I found that I couldn't top-up my ez-link card. The officer said that the card is broken. Precisely, the chip inside is broken. Then I bought a new one. That made me have a total of three ez-link cards. LOL.
Today's main objective was to replenish the inventory of north musholla. I went to Bugis, and bought some perfumes for musholla. Then I took a walk around Sultan Mosque, and I found many tourists were there, and I also found a group of (maybe) elementary school on a field trip there. It was quite interesting though. Of course I had dhuhur prayer at the Sultan mosque. Haha.
From Sultan Mosque, I then headed-up to Mustafa Centre. My intention was to buy all of the stuff on my shopping list there, but I end up bought a small vacuum cleaner for my room. It is dusty. For exact, it is quite covered by dust. I don't know where they come from. Oh, I found Swatch's new model. Maybe if I get first-class honour for this semester, I'll buy one. It's worth of S$99. Why not? Haha.
I decided to buy the rest at Fairprice at JP. Kinda lame wasn't it? But I met someone, he's from Kazakhstan, his name is Margulan (hope it's correct). It's quite good to know people, and I'm keep saying to myself that I should be more open and warm to others. Then something random crossed my mind. Maybe I'd like to go to Kazakhstan on vacation. Haha. But I hope it's true :)
Oh, today's highlight(actually, it's weekly highlight. Haha), I could see my family and talked with them via Skype(thanks dude! You're my saviour :'') ).
Okay, now I have no words left to write. Hope this will help me to improve my writing skill. Haha.
See you again my blog! Stay alive!

Wassalamualaikum